Thursday, May 12, 2016

New blog!

Hey everyone, I just started this new blog today after finally quitting Tumblr! It sucks!!
I'm not going to bother importing all my old posts or anything, nothing important was on there anyways.

So here's a little blurb about me and this blog:

My name is Hayden, I'm 20 years old and currently studying as a Biology major with a minor in Physics! They're kinda basic but I'm hoping there will be a broader selection of opportunities when I'm finally finished with school.. I'm also only still in my first year (I took some time off before starting school back up).

Either way, this is just going to be my space to garble on about school life and my personal life, lol. I'm not going to give out too much personal information, for you stalkers out there ;)

My biggest obsession in life? SCIENCE!


aS IF YOU COULDN'T TELL XD


I'm also really into video games (especially RPGs), superhero & cult classic movies, and my cat Doublestuff (like the Oreos...)

Either way, welcome to my new home~ i hope you'll stick around.

Have some music!

No comments:

Post a Comment